Server Protectors is an all-in-one provider of technical assistance and support for cloud computing platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Engine, DigitalOcean, OVHcloud and many others.
We will choose a suitable cloud platform to meet your requirements. Our service involves the following:
- Choosing a data centre for your cloud server that’s located near your main source of traffic, this reduces latency
- Prepare your cloud server for hosting your application, website or database
- Optimise your cloud server to deliver maximum performance and output
- Setup a backup schedule to a serverless environment, this prevents malicious scripts from executing and therefore encrypting your files as part of a ransomware attack
- Test for vulnerabilities, backdoors and other security related issues and take appropriate security measures.
Finally we will deliver a detailed report for you and your IT staff so you are fully briefed on your cloud server digital assets and configuration.
Your cloud server is vulnerable to many types of intrusions such as:
- DDoS attacks
- SQL injection attacks
- Brute force attacks
- SYN flood attacks.
We can carry out a full security and threat analysis on your cloud server and our service involves the following:
- Scan your server for any existing malicious files then remove them
- Patch SQL injection vulnerabilities to prevent hackers from manipulating or destroying your database from your application front-end
- Apply correct folder and file permissions and prevent unauthorised access to your file system
- Secure your ports by only enabling those required by your server and application
- Configure your hardware and software firewalls to prevent unauthorised access
We provide a one off limited time service to secure your cloud server then deliver a detailed report for you and your IT staff so you are fully aware of the security configuration of your cloud server.
We also offer an ongoing service to continuously monitor your cloud server for any inevitable ongoing threats before they escalate then apply any necessary countermeasures.
For full peace of mind, we recommend you consider our full cloud server support service where we will also monitor your server for performance, manage backups and recovery and any other support requirements.
In order to provide an optimal and consistent user experience, it is mandatory to regularly monitor your cloud resource usage. As your business grows, so will your online traffic which will require ongoing adjustments to meet demand.
Our cloud monitoring system helps you monitor the performance and resource usage of your cloud platform and based upon the observed metrics suggest additional upgrades to provide a consistent user experience.
We offer a one off limited time service to monitor the performance of your server then apply any necessary adjustments. We then deliver a detailed report for you and your IT staff so you are fully aware of the performance configuration of your cloud server.
We also offer an ongoing service to continuously monitor your cloud server performance then apply necessary adjustments before resources are unable to meet demand.
We recommend our full cloud server support service where we will also monitor your server for ongoing threats, manage backups and recovery and any other support requirements.
Server Protectors helps you set up and automate a cloud based serverless backup service for your valuable data. Backing up to a serverless storage device prevents malicious scripts from executing and therefore encrypting your files as part of a ransomware attack.
Depending on your cloud server platform, we can also set up a snapshot service where a copy is taken of your entire server configuration.
A cloud backup not only saves money but is also vital in the event of a disaster. Should such an unfortunate event occur, we are able to assist you in recovering your server from backup using a combination of the last saved snapshot file and last incremental backups.
We recommend our full cloud server support service where we will also monitor your server for ongoing threats, performance and any other support requirements.
Not happy with your existing cloud platform? Server Protectors will first see if you can remain with your current providers by making adjustments to your configuration or service. Failing this we can help you choose a more reliable and cost-effective cloud platform to migrate to.
After choosing the right platform, we will help you move your existing set up to a new platform with the minimum possible downtime.
Having moved to your new platform, we recommend our full cloud server support service where we will monitor your server for ongoing threats, performance, manage backups and recovery and any other support requirements.
The Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standard compliance is important to businesses that wish to accept payment cards or transmit, process or store payment card information.
Becoming PCI compliant also protects a business should a data breach occur and cardholder data is leaked. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express recognise businesses that are PCI DSS compliant and strongly promote information security practises.
Server Protectors provides round the clock managed support services for your cloud server environment. Our dedicated support team is responsible for keeping an eye on your cloud based services to ensure smooth operation.
Our service involves the following:
- Security and threat analysis – we’ll continually monitor your cloud server for all types of intrusions then take necessary action before any attacks escalate
- Performance – we’ll continually monitor your cloud server for performance then if necessary apply necessary adjustments before resources are unable to meet demand.
- Backup and restore – we’ll set up a backup schedule to a serverless environment including any server snapshots, we also help recover your server from backup in the event of a disaster.
As well as your cloud server environment, we also offer security and performance support for any applications you have installed on your cloud server.
Server Protectors offers multiple support plans that fits your needs, contact Server Protectors sales team for more details.